Monday, December 2, 2013

Baby Wolf- Maternity



Hello again,

It has been quite some time since my last post. Due to my broken hand, editing has been slowed to a snails pace for me. As you can imagine, I'm happy I have a chance to recover before wedding season spikes up again. WHEW! Honestly, I think my husband has been nothing but an angel to help with my client's needs and emails and a bit of light editing -with my guidance. Anyhow, enough about the boring "broken bones, and how I cope" stuff! Let's get to the pictures.

I did this session as a gift for an old family friend, and his girlfriend Kaitlyn at the Stafford firehouse. Brad is a firefighter as you will see, and the location was just AMAZING! Who wouldn't want to take cute bump photos at the firehouse on such a beautiful day?! exactly!

Brad, I am so happy for you and your family. Baby Wolf is adorable, and I am so proud to give you these great memories for him to see, when he's older.

Please enjoy this warm hug from me, and all the glorious red!







No comments: