Friday, October 11, 2013

Matt and Amanda



Hello everyone,
This has been a very busy year for us, I am way over due on a blog post.

In July, I had the pleasure of  taking the photos for Matt and Amanda's wedding. If Amanda looks familiar,
that's because I also did her twins sister's engagement session and wedding two years earlier. 

Matt and Amanda are by far one of my most favorite couples. They share a really special bond, and were inseparable the entire night. Rarely, would I find the newlyweds to be without each other.  Either side by side giving me the thumbs up sign and a winky face (that happen a lot, and I loved it), or holding hands as they spoke to their guests. It was clear to me, as I am sure to everyone in attendance as well, that Amanda and Matt were truely made to be for one another. And yes, I cried at their wedding!! This is why I am so proud to share their special moments with you all, and wish the happy couple many years of wedded bliss.

Please enjoy this warm hug from Matt + Amanda, and myself!

To see more, you can also visit here...http://alexandriatylerphotography.zenfolio.com/clients.html 

Use Gallery ID#: 713









To view & purchase prints, please click here.... http://alexandriatylerphotography.zenfolio.com/clients.html 

No comments: